The foreign exchange market (or “Forex Market” for short) is the largest and most liquid financial market in world – over $5 trillion is turned over daily. Over the last decade, more and more Australian investors have started trading the Forex market. If you are looking at a new way to invest, we can help you learn more about it.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
In a Forex trade, you are simultaneously buying one currency and selling another. The buy/sell decision in Forex is the same as the basic principle underpinning the share market. If a trader believes the share price will rise (or the currency will strengthen) then they would buy. If a trader believes the share price will fall (or the currency will weaken), then they would sell. The fluctuations in the currency markets present significant opportunities for traders, but remember where there is opportunity, there is also risk.
Licensed and Regulated
Direct global market access
Expert one-on-one account managers
Unmatched level of customer service
Client money is held in segregated trust accounts
Education and training
A range of trading platforms
Daily market reports & analysis
1. This Agreement governs the use of investingdownunder.com (hereinafter, the "Investingdownunder"). By accessing the site, the user agrees to be bound by these terms.
2. In general, the site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Investingdownunder accepts no responsibility, however, for uninterrupted service based on the state of the internet and computer systems.
3. Investingdownunder reserves the right, to change information and software at any time, in particular concerning further technical or economic developments or altered conditions of service and general conditions, also taking into account pricing/commercial issues, without having to announce or notify of the change.
Rights and responsibilities of use
1. The contents of this website are legally protected, for the benefit of Investingdownunder and third parties. Usage, in particular, any copying, distribution, performance, screening, broadcast, providing public access and other reproductions as well as adaptations and transformations are only permitted with express written consent from Investingdownunder or the respective rights holder.
2. Investingdownunder software may not be copied, resold, loaned or given to unauthorized third parties. For this reason, the software may not be reverse-engineered, decompiled, disassembled or manipulated in other usable forms.
3. If copyright law determines that approval is not absolutely required for use under certain preconditions as an exception, then the limitations of the usage rights in the preceding points do not preclude this.
4. Investingdownunder grants the user basic, non-exclusive, non-transferable rights that may be revoked at any time. Possible copyright and comparable notices must be adopted without change.
5. Investingdownunder points out the fact that data transfer over the internet is unsecured. It is not impossible for unauthorised persons to see the data, or for the data to be falsified.
1. No guarantees or assertions are made through the content made available or via this Agreement. Likewise, no warranty claims shall arise from it.
2. Investingdownunder accepts no liability for the accuracy, completeness, quality and reliability of the information nor for results that may be achieved through the use of that information.
3. Investingdownunder accepts no liability for damages, regardless of the legal basis, that arise from the use, inability to use, possible hardware or software errors or incorrect system settings created by the user. Investingdownunder accepts no liability for software and information, particularly regarding their usability, accuracy, completeness and virus-free state.
4. Investingdownunder liability is further excluded for damages caused by viruses, Trojan horses, hoax viruses or similar programming, as well as for programmes, programme parts or codes which cause similar impairment, destruction or failure of systems or parts. The user shall take their own measures to protect against viruses and other destructive data.
5. Liability is not excluded, provided liability must be assumed, for example, if caused intentionally or through culpable negligence, for guarantees of quality or due to violation of material contractual obligations, in the event of loss of life, limb or health as well as if liable in accordance with product liability law. Compensation due to violation of material contractual obligations, however, is limited to damages that are foreseeable and typical of the contract, provided there is no intent or culpable negligence involved. This does not imply a change in the burden of proof to the detriment of the user.
Data on this website is provided by Investingdownunder "as is" and without warranty of any kind. Investingdownunder reserves the right to make changes or alterations without prior notice. Whilst Investingdownunder sincerely aims at ensuring that all information on this website is correct, this site may contain some errors or inaccuracies.
Use of personally identifiable information
Investingdownunder collects personal information in order to conduct its business, to provide and market our services and to meet our legal obligations. Personal information is information or an opinion relating to an individual which can be used to identify that individual. We collect the personal information we need to provide the products and services we offer.
Investingdownunder uses Internet technologies (e.g. cookies, Java Script). In order to improve the attractiveness of our websites, information is retrieved automatically in a limited number of cases (e.g. browser, operating system, click count, average time spent per page). This information is collected in such a manner as not to be personally identifiable.
The security of your information is important to Investingdownunder and we take all reasonable precautions to protect your information from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. Your personal data is hosted by godday.com on servers located in USA. Prestasoft and our hosts have implemented appropriate measures to ensure optimum safety of your data.
Right of refusal of access and rectification
Investingdownunder the site may be asked to give its user files for marketing purposes or commercial prospecting. You have the right to refuse your data to be used and / or sold to third party partners.
Right of access and rectification
Account Closure and removal Data
You may request that your account be closed at any time and delete your personal data by sending us a request by mail or email to the addresses above. We will destroy your data.
Design and Realization
The website Investingdownunder was realized by Prestasoft and designed
Investingdownunder Site Usage
To use our services, you must register with us (name, email address, etc.).The registration form shall include a statement allowing you to accept or reject "YES" or "NO" that your personal data is used for marketing or commercial purposes by Investingdownunder or its third party affiliates.
What's happening by registering on our form?
By registering you agree to be called by our partner company Forex Capital Trading Pty Ltd. (“ForexCT”).
Investing in derivative products such as those offered by ForexCT carries significant risks and is not suitable for all investors. You do not own, or have any interest in, the underlying assets. We recommend that you seek independent advice and ensure you fully understand the risks involved before trading. Spreads may widen dependent on liquidity and market volatility.
The information on this website is prepared without considering your objectives, financial situation or needs. Consequently, you should consider the information in light of your objectives, financial situation and needs.